Nearby testing sites include:
- Dorevitch Pathology at Latrobe Regional Hospital – Drive Through - 10am – 2pm by appointment only.
- Latrobe Valley Respiratory Clinic, Morwell - booking details at gphn.org.au/covid-19/.
The Gippsland Region Public Health Unit said only people who visited the exposure site during the times listed should get a COVID-19 test and isolate until they receive a negative result. Family members or other people within the household do not need to get tested if they did not attend the exposure site.
Everyone should continue to monitor for symptoms and get tested again if symptoms appear.
Meanwhile, positive viral fragments continue to be detected in the Moe, Newborough and Trafalgar area.
All known Primary Close Contacts (PCCs) in the area have been contacted and have been requested to undertake additional testing.
Anyone experiencing any flu-like symptoms, however minor, should get tested. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath.
- LCHS - Moe Senior Citizens Centre - walk-up, no appointments necessary. 9am-1pm Monday 20 September and 9am – 11am Tuesday 21 September.
- Warragul Respiratory Clinic. Book online at https://www.hotdoc.com.au/medical-centres/warragul-VIC-3820/warragulrespiratory-clinic/doctors
- Latrobe Valley Respiratory Clinic, Morwell - booking details at gphn.org.au/covid-19/